PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 10 MIN 4
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 small red onion
- 1 medium courgette
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small orange pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. Just Add Basil Pesto Herb Blend
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- Soak skewers in water and preheat the grill to medium-high (170° to 200°C)
- Cut the onion, courgette, butternut squash and peppers into 1 ½ inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, stir together the Basil Pesto Herb Blend, oil and mustard.
- Stir in the cut vegetables, add mushrooms and tomatoes and mix well until everything is evenly coated.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop the skewers onto the grill and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender and lightly charred. Serve with a side salad for a super healthy meat-free meal!
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!