PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 20 MIN 4
- 900g Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 85g pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. Just Add Italian Herb Blend
- 40g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Toss together the Brussels Sprouts, oil and Garlic Purée on a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes then stir the sprouts and sprinkle with pecans.
- Continue to bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the sprouts are golden and tender.
- Stir in the Italian Herb Blend and dried cranberries and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!