PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 30 MIN 6
- 900g fingerling potatoes, halved lengthways
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 115g chopped red bell pepper
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Just Add Chimichurri Herb Blend
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of oil on a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Stir together the red pepper, celery, Chimichurri Herb Blend and remaining olive oil in a large bowl.
- Fold in the potatoes and green onions and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!