PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 25 MIN 6-8
- 900g rainbow carrots
- 1tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 1 tbsp. Just Add Lemon Thyme Herb Blend
- 1½ tbsp. honey
- 1½ tbsp. cold butter, cubed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Toss the carrots with the oil on a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the carrots for approx. 20 minutes or until almost tender.
- Drizzle over the honey and garlic purée and stir to coat.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and toss the carrots with the butter and Lemon Thyme Blend, stirring until the butter has melted and carrots are evenly coated. Serve as a delicious side for a tasty twist on a classic Sunday lunch!
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!