PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 15 MIN 4
- 400g pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150g mangetout
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Just Add Ginger Purée
- 1 tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 nests egg noodles
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Mix the cornflour, soy sauce and honey together with a little water.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the pork, Ginger Purée and Garlic Purée. Stir-fry until browned.
- Add the peppers and mangetout and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture and, over a low heat, cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Divide the noodles between four bowls and spoon over the stir-fry. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!