PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 15 MIN 4
- 900g Maris Piper potatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 6 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 118ml buttermilk
- 32g chives, chopped
- Place the potatoes and cauliflower into separate saucepans.
- Cover each with cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Stir together the butter and Garlic Purée until well combined.
- Blitz the cauliflower in a food processor until smooth. Place the potatoes into a large bowl and mash until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Fold in the cauliflower, butter mixture, buttermilk and chives until well combined and butter has melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
* Serving Suggestion: We love to top this delicious side with some tasty, crispy fried onions!
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!