PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 10 MIN 4
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Just Add Italian Herb Blend
- 45g parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Peel the butternut squash, remove seeds and cut into 1½ inch chunks.
- Toss together the squash, onion, red pepper, olive oil and Herb Blend on a large baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until beginning to turn golden.
- Stir the vegetables and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Continue to bake for a further 8 minutes, or until the squash is tender and parmesan is golden. Serve warm as a healthy side dish.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!