PREP COOK SERVES
10 MIN 10 MIN 4
- ½ tbsp. Just Add Soy Ginger Herb Blend
- 2 to 3 tsp. Just Add Chilli Purée
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 450g trimmed green beans
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Stir together the Garlic Purée, Soy Ginger Herb Blend, honey and 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat until very hot and add the oil.
- Add the green beans into the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shallot and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Herb Blend mixture until the green beans are evenly coated, and cook for a further 1 minute until crisp and tender.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve warm as a delicious, healthy side!
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!