PREP COOK SERVES
5 MIN 30-35 MIN 4
- 500g parsnips, peeled and halved or quartered lengthways
- 2 tsp. Just Add Ginger Purée
- 1 tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 25g butter
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Peel the parsnips and cut into halves or quarters lengthways.
- Blanch the parsnips in a pan of boiling water for 2 -3 minutes and then drain well and place into a bowl.
- Place the olive oil and butter in a roasting tin and heat in the oven until the butter has melted.
- Add the Ginger Purée to the parsnips, season generously with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the parsnips to the roasting tin and toss carefully until all parsnips are evenly coated in the oil/butter mixture.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and tender and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!