Ginger Roasted Parnsips
Add a little twist to your roast dinner with this classic autumn side.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- JUST ADD Ginger™
- 500g parsnips, peeled and halved or quartered lengthways
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6
- Peel the parsnips and cut into halves or quarters lengthways
- Blanch the parsnips in a pan of boiling water for 2 -3 minutes and then drain well and place into a bowl.
- Place the olive oil and butter in a roasting tin and heat in the oven until the butter has melted.
- Add the Just Add Ginger to the parsnips, season generously with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the parsnips to the roasting tin and toss in the oil/butter mixture.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and tender.
Share this recipe: