Easy Guacamole with Chilli & Coriander
This guacamole is a super quick, healthy dip - perfect for hot summer get-togethers with friends!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 tsp JUST ADD™ Chilli
- 1 tsp JUST ADD™ Coriander
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add the Just Add™ Chilli & Just Add™ Coriander and roughly mash with a fork
- Squeeze over the lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with nachos, salsa* and sour cream
Tip: If you're not using it straight away; sit a stone in the guacamole to help stop it going brown, cover with cling film and chill until needed.
* Why not try our delicious Red Pepper Salsa as another great topping for nachos!
* Get creative! You can add anything you like to this recipe to make it your own - even chopped mango or pineapple - the possibilities are endless!
Share this recipe: