Pork Stir-Fry with Egg Noodles
This deliciously sticky stir-fry is super easy to cook, making it an ideal weeknight meal.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- JUST ADD™ Ginger
- JUST ADD™ Garlic
- 4 nests egg noodles
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150g mange tout
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions
- Mix the cornflour, soy sauce and honey together with a little water.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the pork, Just Add™ Ginger and Just Add™ Garlic. Stir-fry until browned.
- Add the peppers and mangetout and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture and, over a low heat, cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Divide the noodles between four bowls and spoon over the stir-fry. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion and serve.
Share this recipe: