PREP COOK SERVES
35 MIN 20-25 MIN 6-8
- 2 tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 2 tsp. Just Add Ginger Purée
- 3 tsp. Just Add Chilli Purée
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 75g mushrooms, finely diced
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 4 brioche buns
- Salad leaves
For the salsa:
- 1 tsp. Just Add Salsa Starter
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped ½ inch sized chunks
- 2 tomatoes, chopped into ½ inch chunks
- ½ a small red onion, chopped into ½ inch chunks
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Zest of half a lemon
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and add the cumin seeds, onion, mushrooms, Ginger and Garlic Purée. Cook for 4-5 minutes until softened, then remove from the heat and place into a bowl.
- Add the turkey mince, beaten egg and Chilli Purée into the bowl and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into burgers and chill for 20 minutes. While these are chilling, prepare the salsa.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a high heat, then cook the burgers for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Toast the brioche buns.
- Top the buns with a bed of salad leaves and the burgers.
For the salsa:
- Add the Salsa Dip Starter, balsamic vinegar and lemon zest into a small bowl.
- Add the red pepper, red onion and tomato and mix well until everything is coated with the mixture.
- Spoon on top of the burgers and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!