Swap your regular side of chips for this flavoursome, lower carb alternative. These delicious wedges are super easy to make and make a great side dish all year round!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- JUST ADD™ Garlic
- Sweet Potatoes
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges of the desired size.
- Blanch the wedges in a pan of boiling water for 2 -3 minutes and then drain well and place into a bowl.
- Place the olive oil, smoked paprika and Just Add™ Garlic into the bowl, season well with salt and pepper and mix well until all the wedges are coated.
- Place the wedges onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Share this recipe: