PREP COOK SERVES
5 MIN 20-25 MIN 4
- 1½ tsp. Just Add Garlic Purée
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges of your desired size.
- Blanch the wedges in a pan of boiling water for 2 -3 minutes, drain well and place into a bowl.
- Place the olive oil, smoked paprika and Just Add™ Garlic into the bowl, season generously with salt & pepper and mix well until all the wedges are evenly coated.
- Place the wedges onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Have you tried this recipe or been inspired to create your own?
Share your food photos on Instagram and tag us @justaddofficial #justadd!