Who we are
- We are Just Add UK. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this Privacy Statement.
Why is this Privacy Statement important?
- This Privacy Statement tells you how we deal with your “personal data” (i.e. technical term for information about any identified or identifiable living person). Please read on to find out what kinds of personal data we collect, how we use and protect it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and how you can access and rectify it.
- Please do not use our website unless you are completely happy with this Privacy Statement.
What personal data do we collect?
- We collect and store the information which you give us via forms on our website such as your name, address, email address, phone number or when communicating with us by email, or in some other way.
- We collect your payment information in order to process payments and refunds.
- Under GDPR, we will use the lawful basis of “contractual”, where we use contact and payment data to fulfil orders. When we use contact data for marketing reasons, the lawful basis will be “consent”, or “legitimate interest”. If you would like further information, please email email@example.com.
How do we use your personal data?
- We use “contact data” to provide our services : e.g. communicate to you about your account/orders and to fulfil orders.
- If you have given permission, we may use your “contact data” to send you marketing emails with details of our goods or services which may be of interest to you, including information about special offers or promotions.
- We use “payment information” to process payments and refunds.
How do we protect personal data?
- Protecting your data is extremely important to us. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data. We will make every effort to look after your data and treat it with the respect it deserves. This website is SSL Secure, ensuring your data is completely safe and secure.
- We will only transfer your data outside of the website in compliance with data protection laws and provided appropriate or suitable safeguards are in place to protect your data. Please contact us if you would like details of the appropriate safeguards.
To whom do we disclose personal data?
- We may share your payment information (including your email address) with Stripe in order to process the payments of your orders and any potential refund.
- Your personal data may be supplied by our payment partners to relevant third parties including credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information.
- We may disclose personal data so far as reasonably necessary if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if there has been a complaint about content posted by you, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
How to access and control your information?
- You have the right to request a copy of your information, to rectify your information, to opt out from marketing communications and to request the deletion of your information.
- You can correct or change the following personal information on the page named “My Account” by logging in to your account on our website:
- first name and last name
- phone number
- email address
- delivery address
- billing address
- Alternatively you can contact us and we will assist.
- Opt out of marketing communications – there will always be an ‘unsubscribe’ link in the footer of any marketing newsletter to yourself. Clicking that will remove you from that list.
- Delete your information: You have the right to request to delete all the personal data that we hold about you. Contact our Customer Care team for this request.
- If you wish to contact us about anything to do with your data and JustAdd, please contact us via our website.
- For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Information Commissioner..
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Register of Data Controllers under number.