For the paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 1sp Just Add Chilli Puree
- 3 tbsp Just Add Garlic puree
- 1 tbsp Just Add Ginger Puree
- 1 tbsp Just Add Coriander
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
For the curry
- 2 x 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100g creamed coconut
- ½ small pack coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 100g spinach
To make the paste, heat a little of the 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook until softened, about 8 mins.
Add the Just Add Chilli Puree, Just Add garlic Puree, Just Add Ginger Puree, Just Add Coriander Puree, ground cumin, garam masala, tomato purée, ½ tsp salt, the remaining oil, and the fried onion. Cook for 2 minutes over a medium-high heat.
Tip in two 400g cans drained chickpeas and a 400g can chopped tomatoes, and simmer for 5 mins until reduced down.
Add 100g creamed coconut with a little water, cook for 5 mins more, then add ½ small pack chopped coriander and 100g spinach, and cook until wilted.
Garnish with extra coriander and serve with rice.